I think that sometimes, we forget important things. I know I'm guilty of it. We don't try to forget, but things get lost in the crazy, everyday lives that we lead.
Starting today, every Sunday, I'm going to write about things that make me happy,
things that are lovely,
things that are beautiful,
that are good.
It's my little weekly reminder to myself and to you to think about the things you are grateful for.
|by kimmie walker|
- Babies in church. They make me cry, and I want to hold all of them.
- The funny things mom says in Sunday School.
- When Spencer surprises me with kisses. (he gives the BEST kisses)
- Painting my toenails bright colors
- Making peanut butter bars that disappear within 24 hours (it's flattering)
- Going on amazing adventures with my best friend
- Pokemon. (gotta catch 'em all)
- Only 12 more days of school!
- Spontaneous frog/lizard/snake hunting
- Hearing the train as I go to sleep
What makes you happy?